What makes it great
- Apples are rich in fiber, vitamins, and minerals, all of which benefit health. They also provide an array of antioxidants. The presence of important antioxidants, flavonoids and dietary fibre in an apple makes it tagged as World's Healthiest Food. These substances help neutralize free radicals.
- Cinnamon is one of the most delicious and healthiest spices on the planet. It can lower blood sugar levels, reduce heart disease risk factors and has a plethora of other impressive health benefits.
- Rosehip flowers are rich in antioxidants that can help protect against cell damage from free radicals. Compared with other fruits and vegetables, rose hips offer one of the highest levels of vitamin C. This vitamin, along with other compounds in rosehip tea, helps strengthen and protect your immune system.
- Roasted chicory roots is a good source of inulin, a type of prebiotic fiber that has been linked to increased weight loss and improved gut health. Its roots and dried, above-ground parts are used to make medicine. Chicory is used for high blood pressure, heart failure, loss of appetite, upset stomach, constipation, liver and gallbladder disorders, cancer, and rapid heartbeat.
- Licorice root is used to soothe gastrointestinal problems. In cases of food poisoning, stomach ulcers, and heartburn, licorice root extract can speed the repair of stomach lining and restore balance. This is due to the anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting properties of glycyrrhizic acid.
- Orange peels and orange fruits - orange peels are known to have anti-obesity properties. Orange peels are rich in dietary fibre and improve digestion. Drinking herbal orange tea everyday may help you burn fat. The vitamin C in oranges helps your body in lots of ways: protects your cells from damage, helps your body make collagen, a protein that heals wounds makes it easier to absorb iron, boosts your immune system, your body's defense against germs, slows the advance of age-related macular degeneration (AMD), a leading cause of vision loss.
- Cloves have many potential health benefits, including keeping blood sugar in check and helping block the growth of bacteria. The strong germicidal properties of clove help combat toothache, sore gums and ulcers. Cloves are replete with powerful antioxidants that help fight free radical damage and boost our immunity.
Ingredients: Apple fruits 23%, Cinnamon 18%, Rosehip flowers 18%, Roasted chicory roots 12%, Licorice root 10%, Orange peel 9%, Natural flavorings (Orange) 6%, Cloves 4%.
Preparation instructions: pour boiling water over 1-2 teabags, leave to steep covered for 5-10 min and strain. You can taste it with sugar or honey, a slice of lemon. Drink several times a day by letting the herbs take care of your well-being. Store in a dry and well-ventilated room.