What makes it great
- Chicory root is a good source of inulin, a type of prebiotic fiber that has been linked to increased weight loss and improved gut health. Its roots and dried, above-ground parts are used to make medicine. Chicory is used for high blood pressure, heart failure, loss of appetite, upset stomach, constipation, liver and gallbladder disorders, cancer, and rapid heartbeat.
- Caraway fruit is loaded with fiber and several important minerals, including iron, magnesium, copper, and calcium. It’s also a rich source of antioxidants. Early research suggests that caraway may promote weight loss and help treat various inflammatory conditions and digestive disorders.
- Coriander leaves are rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin K and protein. They also contain small amounts of calcium, phosphorous, potassium, thiamin, niacin and carotene. Coriander lowers bad cholesterol (LDL) and increases the levels of good cholesterol (HDL). It promotes liver functions and bowel movements.
- Oregano herb is high in antioxidants, which can help prevent damage by neutralizing disease-causing free radicals. Test-tube studies have found that oregano and its components may be effective against certain strains of bacteria. Oregano is high in antioxidants and contains compounds that have been shown to reduce cancer cell growth.
- Sweet fennel fruit may aid healthy digestion, and treat bloating, gas, or cramps, and may also act as a diuretic. According to herbalists, fennel seed is an effective aid to digestion. It can help the smooth muscles of the gastrointestinal system relax and reduce gas, bloating, and stomach cramps.
- Peppermint is a popular traditional remedy for a number of conditions. It is believed to have calming effects. It is used to treat flatulence, menstrual pains, diarrhea, nausea, depression-related anxiety, muscle and nerve pain, the common cold, indigestion, and IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome).
- Chamomile blossom contain flavonoids, sesquiterpenes, and antioxidantants. It is considered a safe plant and has been used in many cultures for stomach ailments and as a mild sedative. Chamomile contains anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, and carminative properties, which help in soothing the stomach line. Drinking a cup of tea which contains chamomile may relieve an upset stomach, menstrual cramps, irritable bowel syndrome, indigestion, and abdominal gas.
- Wormwood herb is used for various digestion problems such as loss of appetite, upset stomach, gall bladder disease, and intestinal spasms. Wormwood is also used to treat fever, liver disease, depression, muscle pain, memory loss and worm infections, to increase sexual desire, as a tonic, and to stimulate sweating.
Ingredients: chicory root 20%, caraway fruit 20%, coriander fruit 15%, oregano herb 15%, sweet fennel fruit 10%, peppermint leaves 10%, chamomile blossom 9,75%, wormwood herb 0,25%.
Preparation Instructions: take 2 tea bags, add 200 ml of boiling water and cover. Allow 10-15 minutes to reveal the best qualities of tea, strain. Take a cup of tea 4 times a day between meals. Store in a dry and well-ventilated room.